Rachel Monaco-Wilcox has turned her life into one of service to survivors of sexual violence and human trafficking. We’ll honor Rachel as our 2019 Woman of Faith for inspiring others to join her in this cause.
Read Rachel’s story here.
We’ll present Rachel with the 2019 Woman of Faith Award on Thursday, September 26 at 7:00 p.m. at our Community House in Milwaukee. The event is free but we ask you to RSVP by September 20.
The Sisters of the Divine Savior established the annual Woman of Faith Award to affirm a woman of our day who shares our core values and is inspired by her faith to express them in action. A Woman of Faith:
- Actively lives a life of service inspired by the Gospel
- Positively impacts and enriches the lives of people in need
- Fosters respect among people and builds a spirit of community through her life and work
- Heightens awareness of people in need through her service
- Elicits support from others through her servant leadership