Sisters of the Divine Savior live by our core values to practice responsible stewardship, serve in solidarity with the poor, collaborate with others, promote justice, and improve quality of life, especially for people in need.
The Sisters of the Divine Savior established the annual Woman of Faith Award to affirm a woman of our day who shares our core values and is inspired by her faith to express them in action.
A Woman of Faith:
- Actively lives a life of service inspired by the Gospel
- Positively impacts and enriches the lives of people in need
- Fosters respect among people and builds a spirit of community through her life and work
- Heightens awareness of people in need through her service
- Elicits support from others through her servant leadership
- Nominee must be actively engaged in service to others in southeast Wisconsin.
- Nominee’s service should be more than a single act or accomplishment.
- We encourage nominees from diverse cultures, faith traditions and generations.
- Women religious who primarily serve needs of their own institute are not eligible.
- Employees of the Sisters of the Divine Savior and their sponsored institutions are not eligible.
- Board members of SDS-sponsored institutions are not eligible until three years after completing their service.
- Recipient must be able to attend the award event in Milwaukee on Thursday evening, September 26, 2019.
You can submit your nomination by completing the form below or, if you prefer, download a copy of the nomination form and submit it via email. (You must first save the form to your computer in order to complete and email it.)
All nomination materials must be received by Friday, May 24, 2019.
For more information, email Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-466-7414.
Complete all fields below and click the “Submit Nomination.” button.