With deep gratitude, we acknowledge the foundations that lifted up our mission with their support this past year:
- Catholic Financial Life, for presenting its inaugural gift to a women religious congregation to the Sisters of the Divine Savior. The $2,500 gift honored our 2016 Woman of Faith Award recipient, Dr. Kathleen Cepelka.
- The Gerald Hauser Foundation, for a generous gift to support our Salvatorian Sisters Residence (SSR), which provides assisted living services for our elder members. This gift honored the memory of Father Gerald Hauser, a priest with the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and longtime friend of the Salvatorian Sisters.
- The Sullivan Family Foundation, for a generous gift to advance our new membership efforts and initial formation program.
- The Koch Foundation, for a gift designated for formation of Salvatorian Sisters in India.
- Two anonymous gifts to support our anti-trafficking efforts in Colombia and our housing project for “roofless people” of Sri Lanka.