The Sisters of the Divine Savior are looking for a driver/transportation assistant to drive senior sisters to and from appointments, shopping excursions, airports, etc. The driver needs to accommodate sisters with walkers and wheelchairs, assist them in getting in and out of the car and safely into the building for an appointment and then assists them in returning to SSR safely.
- Using a Salvatorian provided vehicle (passenger car, van, minibus), drive sisters to and from appointments, shopping excursions, airports, etc. in a safe and professional manner.
- Assist sisters with getting in/out of the vehicle and building to include those using canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Maintain good communications with the SSR coordination team and sisters including ensuring that the sister being transported has all her paperwork for any follow up appointments to be turned in at the office.
- Maintain the vehicles cleanliness and maintenance schedule. Complete documentation for vehicle as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin’s drivers license and a clean drivers record.
- Need to know Milwaukee and be comfortable driving on the city streets and freeways in various kinds of Wisconsin weather during the day and at night.
- Good physical stamina.
- Has sensitivity to the elderly. Patients and a sense of overall hopefulness. Good communication skills.
- Part-time as needed, 5-15 hours/week
To Apply Instructions
Email cover letter and resume to Employment@salvatoriansisters.org