For many of us Sisters of the Divine Savior, becoming a sister has been the most rewarding decision of our lives. We are able to serve the people of the world while still enjoying the freedom to stay connected with our friends and family. However, becoming a sister is not a decision to be taken lightly. It’s a considerable commitment that requires careful reflection and understanding to assure it’s the right choice for you.
Watch our video to learn what a day in the life of a Salvatorian Sisters is like.
If you are thinking about becoming a sister, consider these questions:
- Are you a Catholic woman who is 20-50 years old?
- Are you active in your Catholic parish?
- Are you physically and psychologically healthy?
- Do you have a satisfactory employment history?
- Are you able and willing to live with others?
- Is your heart ready to be enlarged and fulfilled?
If you answer yes to these questions, click here to learn more.